Graduation & Commencement Information
1. Graduation 2023- May 30th
Ceremony begins at 7pm. All graduates are required to wear cap and gown, and should not carry anything. Graduates should arrive no later than 5:30pm. Gates open for families at 5:30pm
There is a mandatory rehearsal at 9am at Concord Pavilion the morning of the ceremony.
Students must turn in all school property, books, chromebooks and clear all fines before receiving their diploma.
2. How to Secure a Cap & Gown (click below if you need to borrow a cap/gown)
3. Ceremony Reminders
- Parking should be purchased online in advance.
- Parking lot opens at 5:00pm.
- Gates will open at 5:30pm. Please read the graduation flyer- no purses or backpacks allowed, along with a list of forbidden noisemakers, balloons, signs, etc.
- NO SEAT SAVING IS ALLOWED. Arrive with your group and please be courteous and respectful to pavilion staff doing their job to enforce this. There is PLENTY of seating, but seats may not be saved for others. Lawn seating is not available. ADA seating is available with 1-2 companions only.
- ADA transport is available- cars will be directed to drop off at the front, and courtesy shuttles available to assist as well.
- There are no tickets for graduation. Bring the family!
- Graduates must arrive by 5:30pm.
- Ceremony should last about 1 hour, 30 minutes. Graduates will need to head up to the West Plaza (where they walk down from) to retrieve their printed diploma and returned any borrowed caps and gowns, clear fines, etc. Graduates will meet their families in the parking lot after the ceremony.